The brain is a magnificent, omnipotent organ that makes us who we are. It consists of more than 100,000 million nerves that work in perfect symbiosis with abundant synapses.
As we age, our brain experiences various challenges that can lead to forgetfulness, loss of attention and poor thinking.
Dr. Anthony Capasso invented a natural solution called Neuro-Pure to help maintain normal brain function.
Neuro-Pure maintains the generation and function of serotonin and dopamine and promotes neural health, calmness and emotional well-being from neurotransmitter precursors.
This review is here to provide all the bits and pieces that make Neuro-Pure a better choice for your health.
What is Neuro-Pure?
Neuro-Pure is a blend of natural compounds created to protect the brain’s mitochondria from everyday toxins, stress and exposure to radiation from devices.
Mitochondria are the energy cells of the brain. They also promote good memory and clear thinking.
Neuro-Pure differs from other typical brain enhancers because it does not contain caffeine, Ginkgo Biloba, or other fancy nootropics. Propolis is the key ingredient used in Neuro-Pure that uniquely improves brain function.
To make a perfect formula, the mixture of Dr. Capasso contains numerous components, such as Ginseng, propolis from bees, reishi mushrooms and curcumin, among others. You can protect your brain and mitochondria from pollutants and stress by taking these powerful supplements.
What does Neuro-Pure contain?
Neuro-Pure comprises several brain-enhancing substances that aid cognition in several methods.
Some of them work by filling your brain with protective antioxidants; other substances help to strengthen the blood-brain barrier, making it difficult for poisons to enter the brain.
These are the ingredients of superstardom Neuro-Pure:
1. Propolis – Due to its immune system boosting properties and ability to keep inflammation at a healthy level, propolis has been made into the composition of this supplement. There are several types of propolis included, such as Brazilian green propolis, which has been useful in the treatment of neurological diseases.
2. Melatonin – Acts as a sleep aid commonly found in sleeping pills. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative damage.
3. Glutathione – Composed of various amino acids such as glycine, cysteine and glutamic acid, glutathione works wonders in obtaining higher levels of glutathione, contributing to better blood-brain circulation.
4. Reishi mushrooms – Consuming this type of mushroom will help with the biogenesis process that will make your body produce more mitochondria than before. Reishi mushrooms are also used to treat cold sores, Alzheimer’s disease or cancer.
5. Panax ginseng – An herb that has been used in the treatment of countless diseases. It is classified as an adaptogen, a natural chemical substance thought to increase the body’s resistance to stress. This type of ginseng contains active ingredients such as ginsenosides and panaxosides.
6. Duchesnea Chrysantha – This natural substance includes compounds known as pentacyclic triterpenes, which target disease-causing advanced glycation end products in the brain. People with a higher level of age in the brain may be more susceptible to disease.
7. Curcumin – A powder that protects against neurodegenerative diseases thanks to its excellent antioxidant properties.
8. Zinc glycinate – An abundant mineral in meat and fish, it promotes a healthy metabolism and strengthens the immune system. Zinc glycinate helps with the treatment of diarrhea, acne, anorexia and several other conditions.
9. Vitamin C – An evergreen nutrient present in fruits and vegetables. Protects brain mitochondria from damage.
10. Selenium – Another vital mineral part of many multivitamin supplements. If you’re experiencing mental fog, this vitamin can benefit your brain and overall well-being.
We don’t have access to specific ingredient breakdowns, but we do know that propolis, curcumin, and ginseng are the three most essential compounds in the blend.
Here is the amount of each vitamin included in Neuro-Pure:
200mg Vitamin C 10mg Zinc 100mcg Selenium 1,331mg of a unique blend of Brazilian Green Propolis, Curcumin, Ginseng, Reishi Mushroom Powder, Duchesnea Chrysantha, S-Acetyl L-Glutathione and Melatonin
Neuro-Pure is free of gluten, soy, dairy and genetically modified organisms.
PureLife Organics, the company behind Neuro-Pure, is transparent about its ingredients, providing us with the information that the supplement contains 95% curcuminoids.
Features and benefits of Neuro-Pure
According to the official website, Neuro-Pure works by safeguarding your cellular mitochondria, your entire body and wellness essentials. Taking this supplement will protect your precious mitochondria from weakness and the benefits will make you feel much younger than before you started taking it.
According to the official website, brain fog is related to the brain’s mitochondria. Energy-storing mitochondria are present in every cell in the body, including vital brain cells. When your mitochondria aren’t working properly, you’ll experience brain fog.
Neuro-Pure includes several substances that are specifically formulated to relieve brain fog.
PureLife Organics claims this using Neuro-Pure daily can offer you all of the following benefits:
Improve memory and focus Clear mind Relieve stress Better brain development Reduce dementia risks Improve sleep Protect brain mitochondria
How to use Neuro-Pure?
Stimulants, vitamins, minerals and plant extracts can be found in supplements.
Being the energy cells, mitochondria provide energy to your brain. You can have a healthy memory and a clear mind when your mitochondria are working properly.
Neuro-Pure can help you think more clearly and supports your memory and focus. Brain fog will be a thing of the past after you commit to using Neuro-Pure for a while.
Although it works effectively on its own, it is recommended to take the capsules first thing in the morning.
Pure Encapsulations recommends taking 2-4 capsules daily, divided into two doses.
How much does Neuro-Pure cost?
Neuro-Pure costs $59 a bottle, but you can get it for as little as $39 if you order multiple bottles at once.
Here are the prices that appear in the PureLife Organics official website:
1 Bottle: $59 + $9.95 Shipping3 Bottles: $147, Free Shipping6 Bottles: $234, Free Shipping Each Neuro-Pure bottle contains 30 servings.
If you wish to return the product for any reason, you must contact the company within 60 days for a refund. However, you will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the product.